Day -2 - Diet Plan and 1 Recipe to try
Kuttu Kaddu ke roti
- Kuttu flour – 100 gm (+ some dry flour)
- Pumpkin /Kaddu – 1 cup (boiled and peeled)
- Sendha namak – as per taste
- Green chili – 1 (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch piece (chopped)
- Water – as required
- Oil – to make chapatti
Steps to prepare Roti:
- First of all, take boil pumpkin and mash in a bowl.
- Now add flour, salt, green chili, and ginger.
- Mix dough and then add water if required to make a firm dough.
- Divide the dough into 5 parts and then with help of rolling pin and dry flour and cellophane make chapatti.
- Now heat flat pan or tawa and place one by one on tawa and apply oil both the sides.
- Cook till brown from both sides