Day -4 - Diet Plan and 1 Recipe to try
Navratri Butter Paneer + Kuttu Aloo Parantha
- Paneer 100 gm
- Tomatoes 4
- Ginger chopped 2 tsp
- Fresh Cream half cup
- Salt and Green Chillies to taste
- Ghee/ oil / Butter 3 tbsp
- Kuttu (chestnut) Atta 2 cup
- Boiled potatoes 2
- Coriander seeds 1 tsp
- Fresh Coriander
Steps to prepare Navratri Butter Paneer + Kuttu Aloo Parantha:
For butter paneer:
- Take a pan, add ghee or butter or oil, add grated ginger.
- Roughly chop tomatoes and cook till it becomes soft.
- Now let it cool down and grind in mixer. You will get a rich tomato puree.
- Now again pour it into pan and cook well.
- Add salt and chillies, a cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Add add fresh cream and paneer cubes.
- Cook on slow flame. Garnish with fresh coriander and Serve hot.
For kuttu aloo parantha:
- Take a bowl.
- Add kuttu flour and grated boiled potatoes.
- Add salt, chillies, coriander seeds and 2 tbsp of oil.
- Make a dough using water as required.
- Roll out paranthas and cook on non stick pan.
- Stir continuously while adding cream.