SPIRULINA (micro Blue green Algae) - The interesting and cheapest Natural Super Food known in world - Part -1
Amazing Facts about Super food SPIRULINA-
It is the highest Protein containing Natural Food - Contains over 65% of easily digestive vegetable Protein.
It has an important essential fatty acid Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) which is found in mother's milk. Hence it acts a food with high Life Force Energy. It’s the worlds most economical yet highly Nutritious Natural Food which also serves as a wholesome balanced food.
It is also called the Space Food as it is the Natural Vegetarian food used by the Astronauts, which requires their mission to carry less weight and more nutrition value.
As per the American Scientist Dr. Ranger, our daily food must contain 80% alkaline food & 20% acidic food. But today we take more than 90% of acidic food only. To bring back the balance, one can consume Spirulina (at least) daily as a simple way.
It is a 100% vegetarian food. It is non-toxic and does not contain any chemicals. Hence it doesn't have any side-effects and is safe to consume daily. It contains 18 types of Amino Acids, a wide range of vitamins and minerals. Spirulina contains 8 essential Amino Acids that cannot be produced by our body.
Scientists from America's Space Research Organization (NASA, USA) tested and found that "1 Kg of Spirulina is nutritionally equal to 1000 kgs of Assorted Vegetables".
History of USE:-
• Spirulina is known to be the ancient life saver food. As per research Spirulina is 3.5 billion years old in its origin on Earth.
• Spirulina has history of use by Aztec’s until the 16th century. The Aztecs were a Mesoamerican culture that flourished in central Mexico.
• The Aztec called Spirulina as Tecuitlatl and processed and dried it in the form of cakes, as described by one of the Cortes soldiers.
• Spirulina is called as “DIHE” by the African people of Lake Chad. They sift it from the top of the lake water and preserve it by sun drying it on the rocks.
Benefits for your BODY:-
- The United Nations - WHO has confirmed that Spirulina is safe to be administered to children and its proposed uses are Cancer Prevention, Fibro Myalgia, Hay Fever, Herpes Infection, high Cholesterol, HIV Infection, Liver Protection and Weight Management.
- It strengthens the body's immune system, regulates blood circulation, aids in better digestion & leaves us refreshing always.
- It reduces the level of Bad Cholesterol (LDL) and helps in improving the level of Good cholesterol (HDL), thereby supports us to maintain Ideal Body Weight.
- Being a Zero-Calorie Food, it can be administrated to Blood Pressure (BP), Diabetic and Kidney Patients also.
- WHO has announced it as “A safe natural food for the growth of children and it acts as a Balanced Diet to meet their Nutrients Needs". It can be given in milk to as low as a 6 month old child.
- Plant based Chlorophyll is incredibly similar to the human hemoglobin. The only difference is that the center of molecule in Algae is magnesium and the center molecule in blood cells is iron. Thus, it is no coincidence that chlorophyll rich Spirulina is exceptionally high in Iron, which is excellent for anemia and helps to build the blood.
STAY TUNED TO THIS PLACE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SPIRULINA
As how it helps in child nutrition, men’s & women’s health, weight & stress management, how and when to take it in the right dose and the right way.
For, more effective and rationale use of Nutrition products a Dietician guidance support is helpful for beneficial, safe and effective use.
I am happy to help answer any Q’s you may have to lead a Healthy Lifestyle!!!
I like to be poked on my Clinic fb page